Snuggy Boots Dog Paw Guide
Snuggy Boots Dog Paw Guide is a brilliant new pet product used to assist you with putting footwear on your dog. The dog boots paw guide will work on any type of dog footwear i.e., shoes or boots. Resembling your household scissors, this easy to use tool eliminates the aggravation and somewhat tedious task of putting on your dog’s footwear. Using the paw guide you can put on a single sock or shoe faster than ever.
- 1. Lay the paw guide on any flat surface with the paw guide paddles sticking up.
- 2. Slide the sock, shoe or boot all the way down, as far as it will go, onto the paw guide paddles.
- 3. Pick up the paw guide, flip it over and close the scissors type handle. This stretches the open end of the footwear allowing you to easily slip the footwear onto your dog’s paw without getting the footwear caught on the dog’s dew claw, toenails, or hair on the bottom of your dog’s paw.
- 4. Release the tension on the paw guide handles and the paddles easily slip off the footwear.
- 5. The footwear is now on your dog’s paw, done easily and quickly. Repeat the process for the three remaining paws and you are ready to go for a walk!
Using the Snuggy Boots Dog Boots Paw Guide makes it fast, easy and convenient to put footwear on your dog. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you are aiding, protecting and improving your dog’s health by using the Snuggy Boots Orthotics Footwear Suspender system on your dog.