ARE YOU LOOKING TO FIND A SOLUTION TO A SPECIFIC PAW PROTECTION, HEALING, THERAPEUTIC OR NEUROLOGIC MOBILITY PROBLEM RIGHT NOW?
Below is a list of common problem categories. Please check the item that most closely describes your concern. Clicking will take you directly to the appropriate product solution page in the shopping cart.
If you want to learn more about a specific paw problem click the “Benefits” tab and a drop down menu will list benefits and features in more detail and link you to RELATED TOPICS which have articles that will go into much greater detail about your specific problem.
If you have questions or comments please click “Contact Us” and give us a call or send us an e-mail. We will try our best to assist you.
- Keep booties, shoes or socks from coming off.
- Stop loosing shoes, booties or socks.
- Paws need protection from extreme cold weather, snow, salt, chemicals.
- Paws need protection from extreme hot or coarse surfaces; asphalt, sand, rocks, and desert trails.
- Paw bandages are getting dirty.
- Paw bandages are coming off, getting chewed.
- Paws are bleeding.
- Dog has difficulty standing and walking on tile/wood floors.
- Want to protect car upholstery from dog toe nails.
- Dog does not want to walk due to arthritis.
- Dog does not want to walk due to hip dysplasia.
- Dog does not want to walk due to limping.
- Dog does not want to walk due to Neurologic condition.
- Dog drags front toes.
- Dog is dragging back legs.
- Dog chews and licks bandages.
- Paw injury will not heal.
- I have to change dog bandage, clean paw with antibiotic soap and replace bandage every 2 -3 days.
- Paws are burned and blistered.
- Want to use booties to help in agility/athletic training.
- Want to keep mud, dirt, sand, and various fine powders from being tracked back into my vehicle.
- Dog walks on city sidewalks in downtown area. Want to keep city contamination out of house and prevent tracking onto carpets, furniture and into bed.
- Paw pad has come off.
- Wound keeps getting reinfected due to exposure to outside environment.
- Want to keep mud and grass cuttings off of carpet.
- Dog has allergy problems.
- There are barbs, thorns, cactus, and sand spurs in my yard.
- Want to be prepared to protect dog paws in unexpected hazardous conditions such as car breakdowns, vacation hikes, and coming across debris from old buildings.
- Dog gets excited when greeting people, jumps up on them scratching their legs and sometimes tears their clothes.
- Dog is older and overweight. Having difficulty getting up and moving about.